[TabooHeat.com / Jerky Wives / clips4sale.com] Cory Chase - Weekend With My Horny Step-Mom [2020, Taboo, Incest, Big Titts, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, POV, Blonde, Facial, Fetish, 720p]

Ответить на тему
Размер:  1.28 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  2 года 2 месяца   |    Скачан:  392 раз

Полного источника не было: 1 год 6 месяца

Автор Сообщение

Пал Палыч ®

Стаж: 4 года 2 месяца

Создавать темы 23-Фев-2021 11:00

[Цитировать]

Cory Chase - Weekend With My Horny Step-Mom-
Имя актрисы: Cory Chase
Подсайт и сайт: TabooHeat.com / Jerky Wives / clips4sale.com
Дата производства: 2020
Жанр: Taboo, Incest, Big Titts, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, POV, Blonde, Facial, Fetish
Продолжительность: 01:04:30
Тип HD видео: 720p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29,97fps 2630Kbps
Аудио: AAC 192 kbps stereo 44.1 KHz

Описание

Scene One: Yoga Emergency
My step-mom, Cory, is doing yoga in the living room when I hear her yelling out in pain! She calls out for someone to help her so I walk in to the room to help massage her sore muscles. She asks me to massage the area right next to her pussy. "Please help me stretch!" she begs. She bends over and she tells me to push her back down. She can feel my cock getting hard up against her back. She turns around and gets down on her knees and she pulls my hard cock out from under my shorts. "Wow! Your cock is so much bigger than your father's!" she exclaims. She starts to lick and suck my cock up and down. She pulls her sports bra off so I can see her big tits while she gives me a blowjob. When she gets really horny, she pulls her panties off and she sits on top of my cock! She slowly rides my huge cock in the cowgirl position on the floor. She flips around and she rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. Her moans start getting louder as she yells out "I'm about to cum!" She hops off of my cock and she licks my cock clean. "I might have to use you to help me out more often..." she exclaims.
Scene Two: Tits For Chores
I am jerking my cock off to photo's of my step-mom, when she walks in on me! "What are you doing?!" she asks me. She grabs the phone and she asks me where I got these photo's from! I don't even answer her, and she tells me that I need to stop jerking my cock and start doing my daily chores! "If you start doing your chores, then I'll give you a reward! Maybe I'll come back in here in some sexy lingerie after all your chores are done!" she tells me. A few hours later when all my chores are done, my mom walks back in to my room wearing the sexy lingerie that she promised me! She pulls my hard cock out from under my pants and she starts to give me a blowjob! She strips out of her bra and panties and then she goes back to sucking my cock. Then she bends over in to the doggy style position and I start to fuck her pussy from behind. She lies down in the missionary position and I keep fucking her pussy. She wants to get on top of me and ride my cock next, so that's exactly what she does! I grab at her big tits while she rides my cock. She rides me in the reverse cowgirl position next, until I get close to cumming. I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off all over her face and in her mouth!
Scene Three: Grinding My Step-Mom Leads To Sex
My step-mom is washing dishes by the bathroom sink, as I come up behind her and start to grind on her! I grind my cock up and down on her tight ass cheeks. "Just remember, no penetration, okay?! The doctor warned me about this..." she says to me. My mom really wants me to finish up so she grinds her ass back on my cock, to speed this along. After a few minutes, she tells me that she has a lot of dishes to do and I really need to finish up! A few moments later, I moan really loud from cumming inside of my shorts!
Later on in the day, I walk in to my step-mom's room and I find her wearing red lingerie in bed. "Mommy doesn't have any panties on so you have to promise not to stick it in!" she warns me. She bends over in to the doggy style position and I grind my hard cock on her ass, from beneath my blue shorts. After a while, I pull my hard cock out of my shorts and I rub my cock on top of her ass cheeks. I can't help but shove my cock inside of my mom's pussy this time! "Baby, you're not supposed to do that!" my mom yells at me. I can't stop myself though, so I keep fucking her pussy with my hard cock. My mom tells me that my cock feels so good, that she doesn't want to stop me! I end up cumming deep inside of her tight pussy...
Scene Four: My Step-Mom Loves My Big Cock
My mom walks up to me while I am lying down on the couch, and she asks me if I need any more help with my grinding problem. "You blossomed something inside of me last night! Maybe you and I can help each other out..." She pulls my cock out of my pants and she starts to suck my cock. "I didn't realize how big you were inside of those shorts!" she exclaims. She kisses my cock up and down and my mom seems extra horny today!! Then she hops on top of my cock and she starts to ride my hard cock in the cowgirl position. "Fuck mommy's pussy!" she moans as she bounces up and down on top of me. She bends over in to the doggy style position next and I fuck her pussy from behind. I tell her to lie down on her back and I fuck my mom's pussy in the missionary position last. "Feed mommy that cum! I want to taste you!" she begs me. I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and she swallows as much as she can!
[rintor.org].t9793.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2022-01-16 08:46 ] · 7D501F3C87EB7A8EF557E26CD246333CF2E46085

Скачать .torrent

Скачать.Torrent

14 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 392 раз
Размер: 1.28 GB

[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Alice Visby, Cory Chase - Stuck Busty Step Daughter [2021, Incest, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, POV, Roleplay, Taboo,... Пал Палыч 1.66 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge - Home Alone with My New Step Mom (Parts 1-3) [2020, all sex, big ass, big tits, cumshot, facial, milf, pov, taboo, 1080p] Пал Палыч 1.69 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Free Use Beginnings [2021, Incest, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, MILF, POV, Roleplay, Taboo, Threesome, 720p] Пал Палыч 1.46 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Hot New Step Mom 2 (Parts 1-3) [2020, incest, big ass, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, lesbian, milf, pov, taboo,... Пал Палыч 2.14 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Road Trip with My Busty Step Mom (Parts 1-4) [2021, Incest, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Lesbian, MILF, POV,... Пал Палыч 2.45 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Road Trip With My Busty Step Mom 2 [2021, Incest, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Roleplay, Taboo, Big Ass, Big Tits,... Пал Палыч 2.83 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Bailey Base, Cory Chase - My Irresistible Step Daughter (Parts 1-4) [2020, incest, blowjob, big tits, cumshot, pov, taboo, teen, 1080p] Пал Палыч 2.79 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Bailey Base, Cory Chase - Step Family Vacation (Parts 1-4) [2020, Incest, Anal, Big Tits, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, POV, Taboo, Teen, Threesome,... Пал Палыч 2.63 GB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 11:28

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0