[Jerky Wives / Clips4sale.com] Cory Chase - Step Mom Confessions (Parts 1-2) [2020, incest, anal, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, facial, milf, pov, taboo, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Размер:  1.41 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  3 года 5 месяца   |    Скачан:  681 раз
Сидов:  30    |    Личеров:  1  

Автор Сообщение

Пал Палыч ®

Стаж: 4 года 3 месяца

Создавать темы 15-Ноя-2020 09:41

[Цитировать]

Cory Chase - Step Mom Confessions (Parts 1-2)- Имя актрисы: Cory Chase
Название ролика: Step Mom Confessions / Parts 1-2
Подсайт и сайт: Jerky Wives / Clips4sale.com
Дата производства: 2020
Жанр: incest, anal, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, facial, milf, pov, taboo
Продолжительность: 00:29:05 + 00:24:56
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG-4 / AVC / 29.970 fps / ~3 700 Kbps
Аудио: AAC / 44.1 KHz / ~170 Kbps / 2 channels
Видео: MPEG-4 / AVC / 29.970 fps / 3 515 Kbps
Аудио: AAC / 44.1 KHz / 185 Kbps / 2 channels
Видео: MPEG-4 / AVC / 29.970 fps / 3 991 Kbps
Аудио: AAC / 44.1 KHz / 167 Kbps / 2 channels

Описание

Step Mom Only Cums From Anal
My step-mom is lying down in the middle of her bed, and she is wearing slutty lingerie. I'm not sure why she's dressed like this, especially when my step-dad isn't even home! "I'd like to confess something to you..." my step-mom, Cory, begins to tell me. "Your step-dad doesn't ever fuck me in the ass and I can only cum from anal sex! Would you want to try that with me?" she asks me. "I'll try it with you!" I tell her. I can feel my cock starting to get hard in my pants. She crawls over to me, and she pulls my cock out from under my shorts. She wraps her mouth around my cock and she starts to lick and suck my cock. After a few minutes, she pulls her her panties off and she spreads her legs in front of me. She starts to rub her clit as I just stand there watching her. "You can pick whichever hole you'd like!" she tells me. I shove my hard cock in to her pussy first, but after a few minutes I decide to shove my cock deep inside of her ass hole! I switch back and forth between fucking my step-mom's ass and pussy, in no particular order. While I am fucking her ass, her moans start to get louder and louder, since she can only have an orgasm from anal sex! I ask her to flip over in to the doggy style position next, and I start to fuck her pussy from behind first. It doesn't take long for me to switch holes and shove my cock in her ass again. "Can you ride me now?" I ask her. "I would love to!" she replies. She hops on top of me and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position first. She rides me with her pussy first and then with her ass. I decide that I want to cum in her mouth pretty soon, so I fuck both of her holes in the missionary position again until I get close to cumming. Then I pull my cock out of her ass hole, and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all like a good step-mom!
Step Mom Fashion Show Leads To Anal Sex
I walk in to my step-mom's bedroom and she is wearing a dark red bra with matching panties and a see-through robe. She also has beige thigh high stockings on as well. "Do you like this outfit? Do you think my fans would like it?" she asks me. "Yes, I think they would," I tell her. She offers to show me some other lingerie options as well. She pulls out a white bra with matching white panties next, and she tries them on for me. I take some photos of her in the white lingerie, so she can post them on her Social Media page. She pulls out a green lingerie set with crystals on it next. "I like this one the best!" I tell her. My cock starts to get hard just from looking at her in the green and crystal lingerie. "Why don't you fuck me and film it so I can sell it to my fans on my Social Media?" she asks me, after she notices my hard cock. She pulls her panties and bra off, and she lies down in the missionary position on the couch. I shove my cock in to her pussy and I start to fuck her hard. After a few minutes, I switch holes and I shove my cock deep in to her ass next. Every time I pull my cock out of her ass, I watch her ass hole gape really wide! I ask her to flip over in to the doggy style position next and I fuck her MILF pussy and ass back and forth some more. When I get close to cumming, I have my step-mom get down on her knees and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face! "I should probably go clean up before your step-father gets home! This is our little secret, so you're not allowed to tell your step-father about this!" she exclaims.
[rintor.org].t8094.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2020-11-15 09:41 ] · 5546D4647EB0C367E4D90159C8B5BF07ADC5B8ED

Скачать .torrent

Скачать.Torrent

15 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 681 раз
Размер: 1.41 GB

[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / Clips4sale.com] Cory Chase - How Tight Am I [2021, Incest, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Facial, Glasses, MILF, POV, Roleplay, Taboo, Toys, 2160p 4K] Пал Палыч 2.07 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / Clips4Sale.com] Katana Kombat - My Latin Mom [2018 г., Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Voyeur, Facial, 1080p] Пал Палыч 2.61 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / Taboo Heat / Clips4Sale.com] Melanie Hicks (Fucking My Sister for My Wife) [2019, Anal, Incest, MILF, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Taboo, 720p] Max613max 2.01 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / TabooHeat.com / Clips4Sale.com] Cory Chase - Sleepwalking Mom thinks I am Dad - Vol. 1 [2018 г., Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, DP, Double Penetration, Father, Family, 3P, Threesome,... Пал Палыч 989 MB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 20-Апр 09:24

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0