[SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Stomach Punching Until you Pee [2020 г., Punching, Hitting, Peeing, Crying, Pissing, Stockings, SiteRip, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Размер:  723 MB   |    Зарегистрирован:  3 года 5 месяца   |    Скачан:  515 раз
Сидов:  3    |    Личеров:  14  

Автор Сообщение

Пал Палыч ®

Стаж: 4 года 2 месяца

Создавать темы 24-Окт-2020 12:51

[Цитировать]

Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay - Stomach Punching Until you Pee-
Дата релиза: 21.10.2020
Жанр: Punching, Hitting, Peeing, Crying, Pissing, Stockings
Продолжительность: 00:14:06
Сайт: SensualPain.com
В ролях: Abigail Dupree, Jessica Kay
Название ролика: Stomach Punching Until you Pee
Описание: Abigail Dupree Punches Naked Jessica Kay in the stomach repeatedly causing her to yell out in pain, cry and almost puke. Beating the abdomen repeatedly again and again till she is laying on the floor in pain and has to pee. There is just something incredibly erotic about girl-girl Stomach Punching. If you clicked on this video, I think you are or will be a fan of abdominal Stomach Punching. Getting punched in the gut is one of the most painful things that can happen, but it can be the most erotic for some. Receiving pain from someone in a relatively unprotected areas of the body is giving power to someone to hurt you. Your stomach is very vulnerable, and trust is paramount. Giving painful belly punches; The Spot most effective for abdomen fist punching, kneeing or kicks is just below the navel with a deep rhythmic force. If you give this pain, you should receive it as well to understand the right place. This erotic fetish observed from the bottom; I feel it is an intimate experience from a dominant person, the feeling of someone's fist sink into my belly as the resulting pain fills my abdominal cavity with such an exhilarating and erotic pain. I love the arousal and the lower belly erotic pain when fist punched, kneed or kicked deep into my belly close to my spine and downward to my pelvis. I feel my intestines pushing on my butt and pussy from the inside, There's a slight ache to them afterwards but no damage. When done at the right pace, I can even let the punches breath for me. It becomes very erotic and I feel so submissive.
Качество видео: SiteRip
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео кодек: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
Аудио кодек: MPEG-4 AAC LC
Видео: 1920x1080, 23.97fps, 7169Kbps
Аудио: 48000Hz, 160 kb/s, Joint Stereo
[rintor.org].t7755.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2020-10-24 12:51 ] · AC37BEB28333B91B95D5C92B7783A6FFF62A48C3

Скачать .torrent

Скачать.Torrent

1 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 515 раз
Размер: 723 MB

[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Фистинг и Дилдо | Fisting and Dildo [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - 3 Hole Horsey [2020 г., Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, SiteRip, 720p] Пал Палыч 2.04 GB
БДСМ | BDSM [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - 55 Strokes Extreme BDSM Discipline [2020 г., BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Spanking, Hitting, Crying, SiteRip, 720p] Пал Палыч 1.16 GB
БДСМ | BDSM [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - Anal After The Exam [2020 г., BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Slapping, SiteRip, 1080p] Пал Палыч 1.21 GB
Фистинг и Дилдо | Fisting and Dildo [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - Anal Probes Self Buggery [2020 г., Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, SiteRip, 1080p] Пал Палыч 607 MB
Фистинг и Дилдо | Fisting and Dildo [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - Anal Probing For You [2020 г., Solo, Fisting, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Stockings, Masturbation, Vibrator, SiteRip, 720p] Пал Палыч 979 MB
БДСМ | BDSM [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - Captured Firecracker Redhead [2020 г., BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Ring Gag, Outdoor, SiteRip, 1080p] Пал Палыч 978 MB
БДСМ | BDSM [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - Cultipacker Ass Whipping [2020 г., BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Suspension, Caning, SiteRip, 720p] Пал Палыч 905 MB
БДСМ | BDSM [SensualPain.com] Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker [2020 г., BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Anal Hook, Speculum, SiteRip, 1080p] Пал Палыч 1.3 GB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 16:18

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0