[TabooHeat.com / MaternalSeductions.com / Clips4Sale.com] Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase (Mommy Son Christmas) [2018, incest, taboo, big ass, big tits, cumshot, pov, taboo, threesome, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Размер:  1.2 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  4 года 2 месяца   |    Скачан:  415 раз
Сидов:  23    |    Личеров:  1  

Автор Сообщение

Max613max ®

Стаж: 4 года 3 месяца

Создавать темы 03-Янв-2020 10:18

[Цитировать]

Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Mommy Son Christmas

Имя актрисы: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Название ролика: Mommy Son Christmas
Подсайт и сайт: TabooHeat.com / MaternalSeductions.com / Clips4Sale.com
Дата производства: 2018
Жанр: incest, taboo, cumshot, taboo, threesome
Продолжительность: 00:54:59
Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 30fps 2984kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

Описание

Scene One: Mommy Unwrapped
It's Christmas morning!! Mommy walks in my bedroom with a robe wrapped around her and she explains to me that she has a very special Christmas present for me that she is waiting for me to unwrap... at first I assume that she is hiding the gift behind her back, but she soon pulls her robe off, revealing that my present is HER!! She is wearing a seductive red teddy and a Christmas hat on her head. Mom turns around, showing me that her one-piece outfit has a thong back piece and she tells me to unwrap my present!! My cock is so hard just looking at her ass, but then she pulls her thong to the side exposing her pussy and her ass hole to me. My cock starts throbbing and I can't wait to put my dick inside of her, but she won't let me do that just yet...! Mommy keeps teasing my cock, jerking it, and rubbing the tip of my cock over her nipples and I feel like I'm going to explode... but I keep holding back!! She tells me that the best gifts are under the tree, so we both jump out of my bed and go over to see what's under the Christmas tree.
Scene Two: Riding Mommy
Mommy is standing in front of the Christmas tree, but I can visibly see that there aren't any presents under the tree! Did she lie to me?! I soon find out the truth... Mommy begins to unhook her lingerie and she slowly slides her one-piece off of her body and walks towards the couch. She gets in the doggystyle position on the couch and spreads her legs in front of me, "THIS is your Christmas present! And you can do ANYTHING you want with it!" she tells me. I begin to touch her all over; I grab her big, natural tits and slowly rub her clit. "I want you to sit down and let mommy do all the work! I want you to remember this Christmas forever," mommy explains. She starts jerking my cock nice and steady, and tells me that she only wants one thing this year: she wants access to me and my body; all of me. She takes my cock and slides the tip inside of her; then she bounces up and down on top of my hard cock. She asks me if I want to wait for Aunt Cory to get here but I tell her that I don't want to wait! I want to have sex with my mommy right now... and maybe again when Aunt Cory comes, but I'm definitely not waiting to stick my cock in mommy's pussy! Mommy keeps riding my cock harder and harder, until she asks me for permission for her to cum on my cock. I tell her yes, of course I want her to cum on my cock. She tells me not to cum just yet tho... she has more surprises in store for me...
Scene Three: Mommy Toy
"Sweetie, come here!" I hear mom calling me from her bedroom. I walk in and see mommy sipping on a glass of wine. She tells me that Santa just dropped off one of my presents and I am really excited. She takes her big, natural tits out from under her skimpy little nightgown. "Are you like my Mommy-Toy for Christmas??" I ask her, and she tells me "yes!!" Mommy gets completely naked, but still with her Santa hat on her head, and she lets me fuck her pussy nice and slowly. "Oh I love that fat tip of yours," she tells me. She wants me to go extra slow while I fuck her and I obey her wish. I ask her to flip over in to the doggystyle position and she abides.
I stick the tip of my hard cock inside her pussy and watch as her ass dances on top of my cock. Mommy keeps turning me on more and more and it's driving me crazy! Her pussy is so wet that I can hear my cock sliding in and out of her as I fuck her. "Spank mommy!" she asks me, "cause mommy's been on santa's naughty list this year!" She lets me fuck her some more until I get close to cumming; then I pull out and she jerks my cock off until I cum all over her tits and her stomach. Merry Christmas mommy... thanks for giving me everything I wanted this year.
Scene Four: Mommy Santa and her Favorite Elf
"Sweetie, come here!" I hear mom calling me from her bedroom. I walk in and see mommy sipping on a glass of wine. She tells me that Santa just dropped off one of my presents and I am really excited. She takes her big, natural tits out from under her skimpy little nightgown. "Are you like my Mommy-Toy for Christmas??" I ask her, and she tells me "yes!!" Mommy gets completely naked, but still with her Santa hat on her head, and she lets me fuck her pussy nice and slowly. "Oh I love that fat tip of yours," she tells me. She wants me to go extra slow while I fuck her and I obey her wish. I ask her to flip over in to the doggystyle position and she abides.
I stick the tip of my hard cock inside her pussy and watch as her ass dances on top of my cock. Mommy keeps turning me on more and more and it's driving me crazy! Her pussy is so wet that I can hear my cock sliding in and out of her as I fuck her. "Spank mommy!" she asks me, "cause mommy's been on santa's naughty list this year!" She lets me fuck her some more until I get close to cumming; then I pull out and she jerks my cock off until I cum all over her tits and her stomach. Merry Christmas mommy... thanks for giving me everything I wanted this year.

GIFs

[rintor.org].t1957.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2020-01-03 10:18 ] · 585D8DD6EFAAB13BFBF90D82D3C97B6CEE7EBCA4

Скачать .torrent

Скачать.Torrent

13 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 415 раз
Размер: 1.2 GB

[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Alice Visby, Cory Chase - Stuck Busty Step Daughter [2021, Incest, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, POV, Roleplay, Taboo,... Пал Палыч 1.66 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge - Home Alone with My New Step Mom (Parts 1-3) [2020, all sex, big ass, big tits, cumshot, facial, milf, pov, taboo, 1080p] Пал Палыч 1.69 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Free Use Beginnings [2021, Incest, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, MILF, POV, Roleplay, Taboo, Threesome, 720p] Пал Палыч 1.46 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Hot New Step Mom 2 (Parts 1-3) [2020, incest, big ass, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, lesbian, milf, pov, taboo,... Пал Палыч 2.14 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Road Trip with My Busty Step Mom (Parts 1-4) [2021, Incest, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Lesbian, MILF, POV,... Пал Палыч 2.45 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Road Trip With My Busty Step Mom 2 [2021, Incest, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Roleplay, Taboo, Big Ass, Big Tits,... Пал Палыч 2.83 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Bailey Base, Cory Chase - My Irresistible Step Daughter (Parts 1-4) [2020, incest, blowjob, big tits, cumshot, pov, taboo, teen, 1080p] Пал Палыч 2.79 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [TabooHeat.com / Bare Back Studios / Clips4Sale.com] Bailey Base, Cory Chase - Step Family Vacation (Parts 1-4) [2020, Incest, Anal, Big Tits, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, POV, Taboo, Teen, Threesome,... Пал Палыч 2.63 GB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 29-Мар 14:42

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0