Killer on the Loose | Убийца На Свободе (Ricky Greenwood, MissaX) [2020 г., Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Feature, Prebooks, WEB-DL] (Split Scenes) (Vanna Bardot, Kenzie Taylor, Aiden Ashley, Seth Gamble, Codey Steele)

Ответить на тему
Размер:  3.12 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  3 года 6 месяца   |    Скачан:  623 раз
Сидов:  3    |   

Автор Сообщение

Max613max ®

Стаж: 4 года 4 месяца

Создавать темы 20-Сен-2020 07:06

[Цитировать]

Killer on the Loose | Убийца На Свободе-
Год производства: 2020 г.
Страна: USA
Жанр: Big Boobs, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Feature, Prebooks
Продолжительность: 02:46:47
Язык: Английский
Режиссер: Ricky Greenwood
Студия: MissaX
В ролях: Vanna Bardot, Kenzie Taylor, Aiden Ashley, Seth Gamble, Codey Steele, Dante Colle, Stirling Cooper
Описание: Professor Peterson (Seth Gamble) sits in a dark, damp cell in prison. There's a killer on the loose and detective Clara (Aiden Ashley) knows the Professor holds the key to finding the culprit. The professor exchanges hints for his own entertainment as he manipulates and seduces Clara.
Seth Gamble tells MissaX members: "This was my first movie back after a long time out of work. When Ricky sent me the script, it would be an understatement to say I was excited. I loved playing this character; putting my spin on him. And I'm grateful that Ricky and Missa gave me the opportunity to do so. Working with Aiden Ashley was amazing; this was our first time working together. She is an incredible actress and performer. I'm fortunate to have been able to work in this incredible film. From a great cast, crew, and director like Ricky Greenwood, this is one you don't want to miss."
Director, Ricky Greenwood tells MissaX members, "I am grateful to all the actors who made this feature happen, and I hope their hard work on set pays off when they see the artful movie and happy MissaX.com members."

Разбит на эпизоды: Да
Качество видео: WEB-DL
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x540 29.97fps 2503kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 177kbps
[rintor.org].t7163.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2020-09-20 07:06 ] · 2748270403E9A5D2A7707A7EDC8A5865236B59D0

Скачать .torrent

Скачать.Torrent

16 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 623 раз
Размер: 3.12 GB

[Профиль] [ЛС]
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 20-Апр 06:58

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0