[Jerky Wives / Clips4Sale.com] Katana Kombat - My Latin Mom [2018 г., Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Voyeur, Facial, 1080p]

Ответить на тему
Размер:  2.61 GB   |    Зарегистрирован:  3 года 9 месяца   |    Скачан:  458 раз
Сидов:  4    |    Личеров:  1  

Автор Сообщение

Пал Палыч ®

Стаж: 4 года 2 месяца

Создавать темы 04-Июн-2020 11:32

[Цитировать]

Katana Kombat - My Latin Mom-
Имя актрисы: Katana Kombat
Название ролика: My Latin Mom
Подсайт и сайт: Jerky Wives / Clips4Sale.com
Год производства: 2018 г.
Жанр: Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, Taboo, Voyeur, Facial
Продолжительность: 00:36:28
Описание:
Scene One: Montage - Hidden Camera
a) Mom exercising VERY vigorously; calisthenics, push ups & sit ups. In an exercise outfit.
b) Laying in bed asleep. Just a single sheet over her, nude under the covers. Close up of her shoulders & face while she sleeps.
c) Bent over the bathroom sink supporting herself with one arm; playing with her pussy, breathing VERY loudly and rapidly. Face buried into the crook of her arm.
d) In an exercise outfit, stretching out on the floor yoga style.
e) On bed naked. Legs spread very far apart. Spreading her pussy with one hand and finger-fucking herself with the other. Eyes closed, sweaty face, throwing her head from one side to another.
Scene Two: Do You Want to See Me Naked
Mom is sitting on the couch; wearing a closed bathrobe. The Son enters the room and sits near her. She looks directly at him and says, "I know what you've been doing. I know you've been spying on me. Do you like looking at me? Do you like looking at your Mother?" She opens her robe; pauses to stare briefly and opens her bathrobe. She asks, "Is this what you want to see? My cunt? Your Mother's cunt?" She spreads her legs far apart. Again, coldly almost angrily says, "This is my cunt, do you like looking at your Mother's cunt?" Brief pause. She starts playing with herself while still staring into the Son's eyes. She says, "Your dick is getting hard, I can see it. Take you pants off." Brief pause. She stares and continues to play with herself and says, "God damn you've got a big dick. Come here!" The Son approaches and she sucks his cock with the love only a mother can give.
Scene Three: I Want to Strip For You
Mom is standing in the living room doorway leaning against the doorway, fully dressed. She is staring at me with that same cold look. She says, "Do you want to fuck me ? Do you want to fuck your Mother? Then pull out your dick and play with it!"
She then strips and crawls to him. She gets up on her knees before him and says. "Fuck I want to suck your dick. (slightly louder) I want to suck my Son's dick. I want to suck my Son's cock and fuck him! She then gives me a long luxurious blowjob and I fuck her how only a good son can...
Scene Four: Fuck Me Before Dad Wakes Up
Early the next Morning I am getting ready to watch Cartoons and Mom walks in only wearing a robe. She quickly opens it and tells me she wants something quick. Mommy wants me to fuck her before Dad wakes up. She hops on the table and spreads her legs. As I begin to fuck her she is already begging for me to cum in her mouth.
Before Dad can wake up, I fuck her till I am about to cum. She does not want me to cum inside her so she goes to her knees and opens her mouth. I unload with a massive blast into her mouth. She thanks me and tells me to go get changed before Dad finally wakes...

Тип HD видео: 1080p
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 10.3Mb/s
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps

Скриншоты

[rintor.org].t5474.torrent 
Торрент: Зарегистрирован [ 2020-06-04 11:32 ] · 33FC0D05E33B28F8D60D9FCB5341815C44B4BDEA

Скачать .torrent

Скачать.Torrent

13 KB

Статус: проверено
Скачан: 458 раз
Размер: 2.61 GB

[Профиль] [ЛС]
Форум Тема Автор Размер
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / Clips4sale.com] Cory Chase - How Tight Am I [2021, Incest, Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Facial, Glasses, MILF, POV, Roleplay, Taboo, Toys, 2160p 4K] Пал Палыч 2.07 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / Clips4sale.com] Cory Chase - Step Mom Confessions (Parts 1-2) [2020, incest, anal, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, facial, milf, pov, taboo, 1080p] Пал Палыч 1.41 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / Taboo Heat / Clips4Sale.com] Melanie Hicks (Fucking My Sister for My Wife) [2019, Anal, Incest, MILF, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Taboo, 720p] Max613max 2.01 GB
Инцест и Табу (Инсценировка) | Incest and Taboo (Simulation, RolePlay) [Jerky Wives / TabooHeat.com / Clips4Sale.com] Cory Chase - Sleepwalking Mom thinks I am Dad - Vol. 1 [2018 г., Incest, MILF, Mother, Son, DP, Double Penetration, Father, Family, 3P, Threesome,... Пал Палыч 989 MB
Ответить на тему

Текущее время: 28-Мар 20:03

Часовой пояс: UTC ± 0